Banquet & Catering Policy
Thank you for including Wildwood Country Club for your private or corporate events. Our mission is to offer you and your guests a premier experience. From the time that you begin to plan your event until your guests depart the club, our Wildwood staff strives to make your event a memorable and pleasant occasion.
- All private events require a signed catering agreement as well as a signed event order.
- Wildwood Country Club reserves the right to change room assignments based upon group size and/or changes from the original estimated number of attendees.
- All pricing in this guide is subject to change based upon market conditions.
- Menu prices are valid only upon receipt of a completed, signed contract or event order, along with the required event deposit per the below deposit payment schedule.
- A service charge of 20% is applied to all food and beverage. A 6% sales tax is applied to the entire event bill.
Dress and Code of Conduct Policy
Wildwood Country Club is a private venue that offers its resources and facilities to both members and the general public.
Event hosts are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times. Servers, club members and staff are to be treated with respect and decency before, during and after your scheduled event.
Club rules state that all club patrons must abide by the dress code policy of Wildwood Country Club which is: Tee-shirts, Swimsuits and Athletic Shorts are not allowed in the Clubhouse. Gentlemen must wear collared shirts. Adults and children may wear ”Dress” Blue jeans.
Thank you for accepting and appreciating our dress and conduct codes as we strive to provide the best possible experience for you and your guests.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- An initial Non-Refundable deposit (Room Rental Fee) is due at the time of booking. This initial deposit secures the event space.
- 25% of the estimated charges is due sixty(60) days prior to event date.
- The final event attendance and food guarantee is due seventy-two(72) hours prior to the event start time.
- Balance is due after completion of the event.